Jan 31, 2013
- the rise of the first newb, Matias Otero (Suecotero). Tired of the drudgery of highsec sim-space gameplay, the first newb decided that he would gamble his fortune on a run at lowsec exploration. Running from pirates and backstabbers, he won the adoration of bittervets and newbros alike. http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/17kqr3/today_i_had_my_first_true_eve_moment_a_new
Feb 2, 2013
- the Origins of the BraveNewbian Empire: the creation of BraveNewbies Inc. (BNI). With the stories of the first newb spreading through out the redditosphere, newbro after newbro reached out to join up with the first newb. Flooded with these messages, the first newb decided to bring all his fellow newbs under one banner. http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/17p1u1/new_to_eve_thinking_about_trying_we_are_a_group/
Feb 3, 2013
- TEST Alliance Please Ignore, our reddit cousins, lend financial & logistical support in our grand venture. http://www.reddit.com/r/Bravenewbies/comments/17q781/welcome_to_new_eden_from_the_test_alliance/
- Swarms of newbros trickle into BNI’s base of operation in Imya.
- BNI exacts its first PVP kill. A fleet of ill fit, newb flown frigates destroy a 75 million ISK Fleet Issue Cruiser. http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=16192371
- Newbro Khalor Anzomi, representing all that is good about newbroness, invents the BNI salute by drunken accident: 7o. http://i.imgur.com/ZjhHU87.gif
Feb 4, 2013
- BNI and Fweddit agree to a frigate skirmish in Fweddit’s territory of Egghelende. A massive fleet of BNI frigates decend into Egghelende to be met with Fweddit Battleships armed with smartbombs ಠ_ಠ.
- Battle of Egghelende – BNI/Fweddit skrimish escalates into a 400 ship fleet battle: TEST, Fweddit, Pandemic Legion, Eve-University show up. Capitals ships warp in. BNI enters it’s first galactic scale fleet battle. BNI charges carriers in frigates, and then try their best to scavenge millions in loot. http://imgur.com/a/Thsr1
- The First Wars. Numerous corporations declare war on BNI for reasons unknown. There is talk of mercenary corporations being hired to hold back the tide of newbros. There is talk of BNI being easy pray. Ghost Army is the first to declare war.
- The Great Migration to Hek – BNI in search of a better home base and in preparation for the coming wars decide to move to it’s new home in Hek: Hek VIII-12 Boundless Creation Factory. BNI assembles a great hauling fleet and moves in mass.
- Lead by Commodore Illfay Onen, BNI racks up it’s first nullsec kill, a 75 million ISK Battlecruiser. http://zkillboard.com/detail/28272653/
Feb 5, 2013
- The Seige of Hek VIII-12. Newly declared enemies of BNI begin the Seige of Hek VIII-12. BNI sustains heavy losses, but amazingly morale increases. Newbies, having tasted freedom and loyalty, seethe in anger. Preparations begin to break the siege.
- BNI attempts to stage a large fight against the blockade, but are lured into a smartbomb trap. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wlj3icY_ys http://i.imgur.com/zDpXmA4.jpg
- Continuous battles occur at Hek VIII-12 for days. Newbro’s learn insta-warp skills from helpful bittervets. Newbies are able to slip the blockade at Hek VIII-12. Numerous BNI members slip freighters full of thrashers and other war material into Hek VIII-12. Newbro ships are destroyed in record numbers, but morale persists.
- EVE players across EVE begin to acknowledge rise of BNI and it’s newbie tenacity. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=201619
Feb 6, 2013
- A carefully chosen task force ventures out of Hek VIII-12 during the night to lead the camped enemies around the galaxy in a merry chase. ‘Heavy’ casualties are inflicted on the enemy. http://www.reddit.com/r/Bravenewbies/comments/183cru/26_skirmish_report_around_boundless/
- Citizens of BNI produce war propaganda. Propaganda 1!. Propaganda 2!. Propaganda 3!. Propaganda 4!. Propaganda 5!. Propaganda 6!. Propaganda 7!. Propaganda 8!. Propaganda 9!. Propaganda 10!. Propaganda 11!.
Feb 7, 2013
- The beginning of the Hek VIII-12 Liberation Offensive and the formation of the 2300 Fleet. At 23:00 evetime, Commodore Illfray Onen lead the newb fleet against the blockade at Hek VIII-12. Newly made allies of BNI commit their axes to the fight PANDA CAVE ALLIANCE!. Panda Cave Alliance Appreciation!. 2300 Fleet 1!. 2300 Fleet 2!. A 4.4 Billion ISK battleship is amongst the enemy destroyed http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=16279334.
- Bourbon. With the combination of his southern sensibilities, and his general alcoholism, newbro Badswine facilitates the de facto adoption of the corporate drink of choice during fleet combat: Bourbon. Bourbon What?!. Bourbon 1!. Bourbon 2!. Bourbon 3!
- The Great Morality Debate. During fleet operations a BNI newbro scavenges a loot from a blue painted target. Many did not know what blue meant, friend or foe? Discussions are had about how to proceed. Newbro pilot begins to wonder how to return the items. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh0PUihuYUg
Feb 8, 2013
- CCP Games Recognizes The Rise of BraveNewbia. Hearing tales of newbie heroism, reporters from Eve Online take praise the rise of the great empire. http://community.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&nbid=74260 Some wonder about the repercussions. Wardecs Coming?!
Feb 8 – Feb 20, 2013
- TO BE UPDATED, PERIOD OF WAR AND STRIFE.
Feb 21, 2013
- The Great Faction War Debate. A grand forum was called to debate the next step for the corporation. The corporation was set to move to a new lowsec territory, but the question was whether BNI would enter Faction Warfare or not. Debates raged on, until leadership came to a consensus: The First BraveNewbie State of the Union. FW was decided against, but lowsec move was approved. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hAjBqg8ZVE&list=UUP7UFq3Z1yj-_jx07UmTZ1w&index=1